Review of Early Expert by Susan @ Loves 2 Read
with help from my 2 girls!
Information for Parents & Home-schoolers:
Early Expert is an engaging game grounded in research.
With Early Expert, your child will:
- Learn Spanish for the alphabet, bathroom items, body parts, clothing items, colors, directions, family members, foods (all food groups), furniture, and numbers. 130 words and phrases in 27 mini-games!
- Hear authentic Spanish speakers, an important part of developing proper intonation and pronunciation!
- Learn words and phrases in context - learn body parts by placing them on a bear!
- Play in an adaptive learning environment that automatically adjusts to your child’s pace. The game detects if the answers should blink or not blink, and more words are introduced in mini-games as your child improves!
- Enjoy a motivating reward system that includes reward games, star points, secret words, and more!
Are you an Educator? Then Click here for the Information for Educators!
**Early Expert memberships are good for up to 4 players. Can be used on both PC and MAC!
The video below provides information on how Early Expert teaches children Spanish. Both the Home Edition and the Academic Edition have access to the game world, enabling children to learn Spanish in an engaging environment. The Academic Edition provides additional tools designed for classrooms. Learn how your kids can learn Spanish while having fun!
Both of my girls (Allison age 7, and Lydia age 4) love playing the Early Learning Spanish games online. Lydia is just learning how to use the computer and needs a bit of help with the mouse, but absolutely loves the game. She is not very good at first, but as she has played a few times now she is getting better at answering the questions correctly.
Allison has learned quite quickly that the correct answers are "highlighted" and has figured out how to always get the correct answer. Even with her little "cheat" she has still learned most of the colors correctly in Spanish through the use of this online game site.
Personally I think it is easy to use, easy to understand HOW to play, and the games in Spanish make the children have to pay attention to what is being said in order to find the correct answer. This website is geared for ages 4 - 7 but I can see it for ages 3 to 7. My 10 year old son played it as well, although he liked it, he said it was way too easy and need to be made harder for the older kids (no highlights to help them cheat). I love watching and playing along as both girls enjoy learning a new language through educational and FUN games. I like the website and see the benefits to my children, and right now the price has been cut in half and that makes it even better for all parents, home-school parents, and teachers too!
For this review only - I have been allowed to offer a single membership (value
** I received a free month of service from Early Expert to try out. My review is based on my personal experience and that of my children. All reviews are my personal and honest opinion.*