Imagine teaching table manners without the nagging and prodding.
We did and came up with one deck, two games and numerous applications for these humorous but respectful, table manners cards.
• address table manners in the moment they
• motivate the entire family through friendly competition and reward.
• provide engaging fun with purpose.
Parents will like:
• the durable, laminated cards and convenient drawstring bag.
• the special “Note to Parents” card providing suggestions for maximizing the games’ success.
• access to our website where customers can find free downloadable sticker charts and coloring pages.
• the customizable blank thumbs-up and thumbs-down cards.
• it comes in an eco-friendly 100% cotton, washable drawstring bag.
• Recommended for ages 4 and ups.
Table Manners Cards can be used for any number of people and can be used at home or while eating out, or even at family get-togethers. The cards are small enough to be practical at the table or can be to be tossed into a bag when on the go to grandma’s or a restaurant. They make dining in or dining out fun as well as a great learning tool to teach young children and older ones as well what good table manners are, and how to use them properly. A great tool for teaching, but also fun for everyone. Instead of a lecture on good manners, play a game! Great for families of any size!
Disclosure: I received free the item(s) mentioned in this post in exchange for my honest review using Tomoson.com. Regardless ~ All my reviews are my honest and personal opinion. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”.