Here is another fun Giveaway I found that my friend over at Tales from A Southern Mom is hosting. Hope you enjoy!
September 16 is World Play Doh day, its amazing that they have been around for almost 100 years!! Almost every kid I know loves to play with this marvelous modeling clay and most moms have hadto remove it from their carpets! It is one of those things that kids just love, and it keeps kids busy for hours at a time with their building forming. In order to celebrate World Play Doh Day, they are giving away to one lucky reader a Princess Royal Palace Play-Doh Playset!
- The first play doh mascot was an elf, but it was a little creepish so they changed over time to the cute little boy you see now, and his name is Play Doh Pete
- You can buy a perfume that smells like PlayDoh? I guess there is a scent for everyone!
- PlayDoh was first made as a wallpaper cleaner, but it only came in one dull off white color, you removed dirt by rolling the PlayDoh over the wallpaper.
- Red is the most popular color of PlayDoh today, and the original Play Doh was sold in one gallon cans in only 3 different colors, red, blue, yellow.
- PlayDoh produced 100 million cans of the popular modeling clay a year!